Hi there gorgeous lady
When you’ve got a particular issue, it can feel easily overwhelming to know where to begin.
With so many choices and products all promising great things, it’s easy to be unsure where to start. Especially when you’re busy and already exhausted, looking up reams of information can be the last thing you want to do.
Kinesiology is great because it helps take the guess work out of what’s needed.
When I work with you, we start with a phone call to make sure we’re the right fit to work together.
Once we know we’re a good fit, we’ll have an in-depth consultation, where we can explore the issues you are facing, your goals and the plan to help you achieve them.
I will email you this plan so you can get started straight away on beginning to feel better.
This can work as a stand-alone session, or if needed, you’ll be offered a place onto a programme with me.
My whole aim is to help empower you to come back to alignment and feel balanced. All of the treatments I offer are designed to be tailored to your specific needs, because every women is different.
How Kinesiology works
Kinesiology takes all of you into consideration, which is why I’ve shared how it can benefit your mind, body and energy.
The three areas are all interconnected, and when you work on one thing, it has a positive knock-on effect to other parts of your life.
This is great news because it simplifies what you need to focus on, which in itself reduces stress and overwhelm.
Overall, I help women to calm their minds, tap into their energies and heal naturally to achieve their goals.
Here’s how I help:
- Reduce stress and overwhelm
- Reduce anxiety and worry
- Calm your mind so you can think clearer and more positively
- Improve your confidence and self-belief
- Declutter your mind, so you make decisions easier and quicker
- Enhance your awareness of what’s affecting you and what you need to be ok, bring you back to balance, calm
- Balanced hormonal system, for better periods and fertility (if wanted)
- Reduced bloating, gas, sluggish bowels, low energy slumps, by encouraging great digestive health through foods and supplementation
- Calming nervous system down, so you feel calmer and able to breathe
- Improve energy to deal with everyday stresses and issues
- Improve immune system, less coughs and colds
- Better sleep and ability to switch off and relax
- Reduce tension and improve movement
- Increased sense of love, gratitude and appreciation
- Greater sense of connection to self, others and source
- Replenishing and rebalancing self-care plans tailored to support your goals
- Deepened connection to your body, heart, womb and intuition
- Feeling lighter, more joyful and greater sense of flow
- Raise in vibration and alignment with purpose
Depending on what you’re coming to me for, will depend on what results you may get. That’s why it’s good to start with a chat over the phone to make sure we’re a good fit to work together and that I am qualified to support you in your goals. Get in touch using my online form today to arrange a time to chat.
If this has got you curious to know more about Kinesiology, look out for my up and coming series where I share more with you about what is Kinesiology and what you can expect from a Kinesiology session.